Easterford Lodge

C.T.THORN PPGStwd

  • Founder
  • Master 1896

Historic note:

The first anniversary of the dedication saw the proliferation of commitees,; a House Committee, a Music Committee, a Garden and Decorating Committee, a Library and Pictures Committee. The lodge continued to grow with 4 initiates and six joining members. Although there were 13 Founder members W.Bro.Thorn was the last of 4 that took the chair. This was the year of Queen Victoria’s Diamond Jubilee and which was celebrated with Ball at the Masonic Hall with 100 people; the PGM granted dispensation to wear masonic clothing and Jewels.

Scroll to Top