Easterford Lodge

R. G. BROWNING-SMITH PPAGDC

Initiated 1968

Craft
Master 1979

Royal Arch
MEZ 1984

Historic Note:
The new Master was the third generation of the family to be Master. He initiated his son but he did not advance to Master. There were two other initiates. The Lodge had in its possession a silver Medallioin dated 1778 which was sought by Grand Lodge as there was only on other known to be in existence. They were given to Gentlemen of the Hall Committee at Grand Hall They were allowed to use the building at no expense. The lodge agreed to loan to Grand Lodge and the Curator of the Grand Lodge Museum came to Easterford to receive it. The Easterford Royal Arch Chapter was consecrated by the Principal Grand Superintendent Frederick Leistikow.

Scroll to Top